100 Word challenge week 8

Tomorrow was Bonfire Night, people from all over the world were coming to England to inaugurate and celebrate this special night. Harry, was swimming in the beach when suddenly a massive beast emerged from the ocean.The creature opened its long scarred mouth only to reveal five rows of sharp teeth. Suddenly, there was a blinding white turbulent flash in the sky and incredibly, a flame descended from the sky. Harry turned and saw the flame and though,”Wow, Bonfire Night started way to early!” Then he saw what he considered impossible, Wolverine appeared from the flame, ready to save the day!

6 thoughts on “100 Word challenge week 8

1. Great post, I believe you used all the words required. You also used the Wordly Wise words, great job. I believe your post was fantastic.

2. Great post. I thought it was very creative when Wolverine came out. Great way in describing how scary the beast was. Overall, good job. Stay LIT.

3. I still love how in most of your stories Wolverine always ends up in it! After reading most of your posts I would say this one would be the most descriptive! The only part I would critique is that I am guessing you meant to spell “thought” rather than “though” in the fifth sentence of the passage. Other than that I was on my toes reading each sentence!
    -Lilly

4. Yes, in fact my challenge this year is to include wolverine in almost every story I create! Thanks for the feedback I’ll go fix it right now!
    -Jonathan Pineda