It Can all change so quickly, Chapter 2

“Ajax, is my name,” responded the girl to Harry. Harry responded with a warm smile,” i guess you already know my name.” Ajax moved through the street with the confidence of a lion and agility of a cat. She had the remarks of a true princess however there was no throne or so he thought. Suddenly a dark sparkly oval opened next to the bus and a large man with a huge deadly looking axe and armor that he had only seen in movies stepped out of what he guessed was an inter-dimensional portal. Harry felt a little dizzy the only word he could manage was,” wow.” He saw as the man made a hand gesture and 6 other men stepped out from the portal. Ajax quickly ran and gave the man with the huge axe a great hug, the man, smiling gave a ajax a short fast kiss on her forehead and quickly asked,” are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?!” Ajax quickly responded,” Max no no one hurt me! In fact, this young man right here was just introducing himself to me.” At that very moment all of their eyes deviated to Harry, who was bearly processing all of this in his mind.”Well young man, continue, tell us who you are” Harry slowly opened his mouth however he could not form or pronounce any words he was so awestruck that at that very moment he fainted. Ajax slowly made her way to harry and smiled,” Weakling. Max why are you here? you are supposed to be back at Bridgehaven defending our kingdom!” Max looked at her with a curious look and asked,” Didn’t you hear?” Ajax shook her head Max continued,” You are a intergalactic fugitive, your head is wanted by many all over the universe. Why do you think all those natural disasters happened? You think those were all coincidences?” Ajax processed all that information and looked at Harry who now looked at her with wide eyes. She turned and stared at Max, she slowly asked,” Is that why you are here? To take me to prison?” Max gave Ajax a sad smile and whispered,” Yes, i’m sorry my dear but its an order from your father.” At that very moment there was a loud whoosh and a flaming arrow pierced through Max’s head! Ajax stood there shocked blood and gore in her face from Max’s head in her face,  Harry ran toward Ajax however a red laser surrounded Ajax. There was a loud BOOM and suddenly Ajax was gone! Harry stood there shocked and confused. He turned to see all his friends with mouths opened all staring at the sky. Harry turned his gaze toward the area his friends were looking and was dumbfounded. There in the sky a struggling golden and shinning Ajax was fighting a 4 armed and 3 eyed monster. The monster slashed Ajax with its tail, and for a moment Ajax and Harry’s eyes met. Harry saw all the pain and fear that circled Ajax’s face, he desperately wished he could help her. At that moment Ajax eradicated a blinding blue ray and her whole body turned a bright shade of gold. However the monster rolled up into a ball and deflected her blast, it opened one of its hands and smacked Ajax hard in the face. Ajax quickly regained her balance and tried again, this time pulling a black flaming sword that had the words”Blood.God.Glory” inscribed on it. She took a huge swing at the monster! Slashing right through its throat! Immediately, a huge splatter of greenish blackish blood illuminated the dark sky. Ajax gently and carefully steeped back onto the street were Harry and his friends awaited.With a powerful and intimidating voice Ajax said,” I am Ajax daughter of the powerful and mysterious Thanos, and I am looking for faithful warriors that will follow me into a dangerous and bloody battle that will shape the course of the universe itself. Step forward if you will follow me into that horrible and dark battle that is coming upon us!” With all that said Harry confidently stepped forward and behind him 12 other kids followed, ready to fight and give their lives for the Glory of Ajax and planet Earth.

3 thoughts on “It Can all change so quickly, Chapter 2

1. Wow. Just wow. This chapter filled my mind with such a mind movie I thought I was at the theatre! I can’t believe that Ajax is a princess! She seems very tough though. Not many princesses in stories are independent, which is why I adore this character so much! And I have a feeling that Harry thinks the same way! Ha! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

-Lilly

2. This is a really great chapter Jonathan! There’s a lot of action and we get to know that Ajax is actually a princess! The only thing I would recommend id to look over the grammar/ punctuation before posting the chapter. There are some errors here and there, but other than that it’s an awesome chapter!

_Lilly

P.S I love the picture you provided too!

3. Jonathan, this is amazing. I don’t really like reading, however, this was so interesting it made me want to read much more. You have some obvious skill. Keep writing!