My Song

Hi again guys! The song I think best describes me is “Cross My Mind” by ARIZONA(feat. Kiiara). I chose this song because I think it represents who I am and how I sometimes think about the aspects on life. For example, when the song says,”I know I haven’t been perfect, but give it some time.”This to me refers to times when I mess-up in life. I can relate to this part of the song because I usually make mistakes frequently and later on need some time to reflect on my mistakes and fix them. Another phrase in the song i can relate too is,”And we spend our lives looking for things we cant find.” People in their life usually try imitating famous or people knowed for their popularity, but what I think the lyrics in this part of the song is telling us is simply BE YOURSELF! Everyone is special and has their own features and characteristics that make each of us special. The song Cross My Mind by ARIZONA is basically telling the story of a man and how he thinks about a girl and remembers their time spent together and all their happy and sad moments they went through together. Finally, to conclude this post I would like to include my favorite quote of the song which is,”Cause not a single day  goes by where you don’t cross my mind.” This is my favorite quote because it is the theme of the whole song and helps generate the mood in the song and also helps cheer up my mood because everyone has a special person and when they cross your mind you feel butterflies in your stomach and you feel like you could fly(including me wink,wink). This song is my favorite songs because it really relates to my life and I think that it gives really deep messages to everyone that everyone is unique and different in their own ways and has their own special abilities that helps define who everyone is so, DON’T BE AFRAID TO SHOW WHO YOU ARE!

3 thoughts on “My Song

1. Nice! However I would like to point out that you put “u.” Also, remember to capitalize your “I’s” Overall, great post.